Special Hotel Deals

What is special about the hotels?
If you book a room at one of the participating SPI BikeFest hotels, you will also receive 2 full Rally Passes. 
  • 2 Rally Shirt
  • $10,000 Royal Flush Poker Run
  • Mexico Fiesta Run
  • 20 Harley Davidson Motorcycle Give Away Tickets
  • Field Events
  • Concerts
Which hotels are participating?
Check the Hotels page for the most up to date list.
How do I get my FREE Rally Passes
When you check into the hotel you will receive a welcome packet from SPI BikeFest that includes your Rally Passes.

That will get you into the Rally where you will get your arm bands and t-shirts.

If you come into town on Thursday you can get your packet at the Burger Bash located at the SPI Convention Center, where we will be cooking 1,000 FREE burgers for you. Stop by, have a burger. There will be merchandise and beer available also.

Mexico Fiesta Run

What is the Mexico Fiesta Run?
It will be an escorted ride into Progreso Mexico from the US side arriving around 11:30 am Friday morning. We'll stay until 4:00 pm and have an escorted ride back and encourage all to return with the group.
Where will the ride begin?
The Mexico Fiesta Run will be on Friday morning at 11:00 am from Mad Boar Harley Davidson.
Do I need a passport?
A US Passport is the best and fastest way to re-enter the US.

At the Progreso, Texas port of entry, the rule of the port is State/Government issued I.D. with your U.S. birth certificate. You still can be subject to inspection regardless. But for the most part, that will get into the States at Progreso, Texas.

  • U.S. citizens can present a valid: U.S. Passport; Passport Card; Enhanced Driver’s License; Trusted Traveler Program card (NEXUS, SENTRI or FAST); U.S. Military identification card when traveling on official orders; U.S. Merchant Mariner document when traveling in conjunction with official maritime business; or Form I-872 American Indian Card, or (when available) Enhanced Tribal Card.

  • U.S. and Canadian citizen children under the age of 16 (or under 19, if traveling with a school, religious group, or other youth group) need only present a birth certificate or other proof of citizenship. The birth certificate can be original, photocopy, or certified copy.
  • WHTI does not affect U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents, who are still required to present their permanent resident card (Form I-551) or other valid evidence of permanent residence status.
  • Canadian citizens can present a valid passport, Enhanced Driver’s License, or Trusted Traveler Program card (NEXUS, SENTRI or FAST).
  • Bermudian citizens are required to present a valid passport.
  • Mexican citizens, including children, are required to present a passport with visa, or a Border Crossing Card.
  • U.S. citizens on closed-loop cruises (cruises that begin and end at the same U.S. port) are able to enter the United States with a birth certificate and government-issued photo ID. Please be aware that you may still be required to present a passport to enter the countries your cruise ship is visiting. Check with your cruise line to ensure you have the appropriate documents.
Is there a fee for the Mexico Fiesta Run?
You can purchase Mexico Fiesta Run Tickets separately or with a package. See the Registration Page.

Note from Rally Director

All bikes are subject to search leaving and returning to the United States. Same for Mexico, you are subject to all laws regarding entry and exit from Mexico.